Infinite Shine system provides up to 11 days of wear when applied to properly prepped nails and according to application instructions. We’ve curated some pro tips below for optimum results.
- Follow steps exactly according to application instructions and make sure to apply Infinite Shine system in a well-lit room.
- Infinite Shine will not bubble or streak when applied on a properly prepped nail and according to application instructions.
- Although this system does not require an LED light source to cure, it does use a blend of lacquer and gel polish technologies which require an adequate amount of normal, ambient light in order to cure. Make sure there is adequate light for the curing process to occur, and also ensure that thumbs are receiving light by tilting them upward.
- The condition and health of the nails can affect wear. A healthy nail condition is the ideal starting point for any lacquer system and it creates the best foundation for optimum adhesion.
- Prevent your Gloss Top Coat from thickening by recapping the bottle promptly after use. Keep and store the bottle away from light and thoroughly mix by shaking each bottle before use.
- We do not recommend using lacquer thinner, DripDry, or RapiDry Spray with Infinite Shine as it could impact system performance, wear, and/or dry time.
- Stay-true color and shine for up to 11 days of wear with ProStay Technology.
- Gel-like high shine finish.
- Applies and removes easily like a regular nail polish.
- No UV or LED light needed.
How To Use:
- Properly prep your natural nail for long lasting nail polish to ensure lacquer adhesion.
- Apply one coat of Infinite Shine Primer
- Shake long lasting nail polish shade of choice before application to properly mix pigment (this will help avoid streakiness!).
- Apply two thin coats of Infinite Shine to each nail. Brush some polish at the nail's free edge to cap the nails and help prevent chipping.
- Lastly, apply one coat of Infinite Shine Gloss Also cap the free edge with Infinite Shine Gloss.