Pastel-izer® Professional Semi-Permanent Gel Hair Dye - MIXER, COLOR LOCK
* Mixer for lightening or Pastel-izing® any of the Manic Panic® Professional shades
Manic Panic® Pro Pastel-izer® has a gentle acidic formula that closes the cuticle and locks in hair color while leaving a smooth, moisturized and shiny surface.
Use the Pro Pastel-izer® for the following:
• Intensive shine service
• Conditioning treatment
• Moisturizing treatment
• Finish coloring services with Pro Pastel-izer® to lock in color
• Rich, Deeply Pigmented Vibrancy That Lasts Through 40+ Shampoos
• Semi-Translucent Gel Formula for a Stained Glass-Like Application
• Gel Base Aids in Color Placement Accuracy
• Unique Delivery System Guarantees an Even Distribution of the Pigment, Higher Deposit and Absorption of the Dye Molecules, Resulting in Superior Color Longevity
• Dye Molecules Mimic The Hair Shaft for Maximum Color Deposit
• Lactic Acid Conditions, Moisturizes & Strengthens Hair to Prevent Breakage
• Castor Seed Oil Helps Control Split Ends & Improves Moisture Retention to Create Smooth, Shiny, Healthier-Looking Hair
• Gentle Acidic Formula Helps to Close the Hair’s Cuticle and Lock-In Color
• No Developer Required
• Fades True to Tone
• Easy Blend-Ability to Create Endless Color Possibilities
• PPD & Ammonia-Free
• Globally Compliant
• 100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free Formula
The sale and use of this product is intended for licensed professionals only. Use by non-licensed persons may result in unsatisfactory performance.
Salons Direct Canada will not be held responsible by anyone who buys and/or use this product in breach of this warning. Hair color related products, such as demi-permanent colors, permanent colors, toners, peroxides and bleaches may cause allergic reactions, which in rare instances can be severe. Conduct hypersensitivity and allergic patch test 48 hours prior to each application. Read and follow instructions carefully. These products must not be used on eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.